VERTEBRATES FROM THE WOOD BAY GROUP AND THE POSITION OF THE EMSIAN-EIFELIAN BOUNDARY IN THE DEVONIAN OF VESTSPITSBERGEN
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 273–328, October 1969
How to Cite
ORVIG, T. (1969), VERTEBRATES FROM THE WOOD BAY GROUP AND THE POSITION OF THE EMSIAN-EIFELIAN BOUNDARY IN THE DEVONIAN OF VESTSPITSBERGEN. Lethaia, 2: 273–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1969.tb01254.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!