A Cambrian corynexochoid trilobite with only two thoracic segments
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 273–282, October 1974
How to Cite
ROBISON, R. A. and CAMPBELL, D. P. (1974), A Cambrian corynexochoid trilobite with only two thoracic segments. Lethaia, 7: 273–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1974.tb00903.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- 26th September, 1973.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!