Dept. of Zoology, University of Florida. Gainesville. Fla. 32611, U.S.A.; 20th January, 1977
Brachiopod orientation to water movement: functional morphology
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 67–79, January 1978
How to Cite
LaBARBERA, M. (1978), Brachiopod orientation to water movement: functional morphology. Lethaia, 11: 67–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1978.tb01219.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!