Absence of ptilodontoidean multituberculates from Asia and its palaeogeographic implications
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 169–173, April 1980
How to Cite
KIELAN-JAWOROWSKA, Z. (1980), Absence of ptilodontoidean multituberculates from Asia and its palaeogeographic implications. Lethaia, 13: 169–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1980.tb01047.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- 26th July, 1979 (re-submitted 1979 12 05).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!