Topography and tectonics of the Taconic outer trench slope as revealed through gradient analysis of fossil assemblages
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 229–246, August 1982
How to Cite
CISNE, J. L., KARIG, D. E., RABE, B. D. and HAY, B. J. (1982), Topography and tectonics of the Taconic outer trench slope as revealed through gradient analysis of fossil assemblages. Lethaia, 15: 229–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1982.tb00647.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!