Trace fossils formed by heart urchins - a study of Scolicia and related traces
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 79–92, January 1983
How to Cite
SMITH, A. B. and CRIMES, T. P. (1983), Trace fossils formed by heart urchins - a study of Scolicia and related traces. Lethaia, 16: 79–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1983.tb02001.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- 10th November, 1981 (revised 1982 02 23).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!