Can ribs and septa provide an alternative standard for age in ammonite ontogenetic studies?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 243–256, July 1988
How to Cite
DOMMERGUES, J.-L. (1988), Can ribs and septa provide an alternative standard for age in ammonite ontogenetic studies?. Lethaia, 21: 243–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1988.tb02077.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- 26th June. 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!