Are late Proterozoic carbonaceous megafossils metaphytic algae or bacteria?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 375–379, October 1989
How to Cite
VIDAL, G. (1989), Are late Proterozoic carbonaceous megafossils metaphytic algae or bacteria?. Lethaia, 22: 375–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1989.tb01437.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- 2nd August, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!