presently at Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, P.O. Box 28, Edgewater, Maryland 21037, U.S.A.)
A fossil record for trematodes: extent and potential uses
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 431–438, October 1989
How to Cite
RUIZ, G. M. and LINDBERG, D. R. (1989), A fossil record for trematodes: extent and potential uses. Lethaia, 22: 431–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1989.tb01447.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- 12th September, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!