Morphological evolution and phylogenetic relationships of the European ground voles (Arvicolidae, Rodentia)
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 45–53, January 1991
How to Cite
BRUNET-LECOMTE, P. and CHALINE, J. (1991), Morphological evolution and phylogenetic relationships of the European ground voles (Arvicolidae, Rodentia). Lethaia, 24: 45–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1991.tb01179.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- received 31st January, 1990, revised typescript accepted 19th September, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!