A Middle Devonian symbiotic relationship involving a gastropod, a trepostomatous bryozoan, and an inferred secondary occupant
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 55–67, January 1991
How to Cite
MORRIS, P. J., LINSLEY, R. M. and COITRELL, J. F. (1991), A Middle Devonian symbiotic relationship involving a gastropod, a trepostomatous bryozoan, and an inferred secondary occupant. Lethaia, 24: 55–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1991.tb01180.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- received 5th April 1990, revised typescript accepted 2nd October, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!