An enigmatic organism from the ‘Exshaw’ Formation (Devonian-Carboniferous), Alberta, Canada
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 139–152, April 1991
How to Cite
MORRIS, S. C., SAVOY, L. E. and HARRIS, A. G. (1991), An enigmatic organism from the ‘Exshaw’ Formation (Devonian-Carboniferous), Alberta, Canada. Lethaia, 24: 139–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1991.tb01462.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- received 11 July, 1990; revised typescript accepted 5th November, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!