The complex nature of progenetic species — examples from Mesozoic ammonites
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 409–421, October 1991
How to Cite
LANDMAN, N. H., DOMMERGUES, J. L. and MARCHAND, D. (1991), The complex nature of progenetic species — examples from Mesozoic ammonites. Lethaia, 24: 409–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1991.tb01495.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- received 24th July, 1990, revised typescript accepted 20th April, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!