Ammonite morphotypes as indicators of oxygenation in a Cretaceous epicontinental sea
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 49–63, March 1993
How to Cite
BATT, R. (1993), Ammonite morphotypes as indicators of oxygenation in a Cretaceous epicontinental sea. Lethaia, 26: 49–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1993.tb01511.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- received 2nd December, 1991; revised manuscript received 1st June, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!