Carbon isotopic abundances in Mesozoic and Cenozoic fossil plants: Palaeoecological implications
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 347–358, December 1993
How to Cite
BOCHERENS, H., FRIIS, E. M., MARIOTTI, A. and PEDERSEN, K. R. (1993), Carbon isotopic abundances in Mesozoic and Cenozoic fossil plants: Palaeoecological implications. Lethaia, 26: 347–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1993.tb01541.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- received 21st October,1992; revised version received 22nd June, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!