Living populations of free-lying bryozoans: implications for post-Paleozoic decline of the growth habit
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 171–179, June 1993
How to Cite
McKINNEY, F. K. and JAKLIN, A. (1993), Living populations of free-lying bryozoans: implications for post-Paleozoic decline of the growth habit. Lethaia, 26: 171–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1993.tb01810.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- revised version received 26th October, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!