The presumed amphibian footprint Notopus petri fiom the Devonian: a probable starfish trace fossil
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 241–244, September 1994
How to Cite
ROĈEK, Z. and RAGE, J.-C. (1994), The presumed amphibian footprint Notopus petri fiom the Devonian: a probable starfish trace fossil. Lethaia, 27: 241–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1994.tb01417.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Received 3rd May, 1993 revised; 7th June, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!