Pennsylvanian phylloid algae interpreted as shallow-water xenophyophores
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 29–33, March 1994
How to Cite
MAYBURY, C. A. and EVANS, K. R. (1994), Pennsylvanian phylloid algae interpreted as shallow-water xenophyophores. Lethaia, 27: 29–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1994.tb01551.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- 19th January, 1993; revised 22nd June, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!