The sutural pattern of skull-roof bones in Lower Permian Discosauriscus austriacus from Moravia
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 85–95, March 1994
How to Cite
KLEMBARA, J. (1994), The sutural pattern of skull-roof bones in Lower Permian Discosauriscus austriacus from Moravia. Lethaia, 27: 85–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1994.tb01560.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- 30th September, 1992; revised 20th April, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!