Punctuated stasis and collateral evolution in the Devonian lineage of Monograptus hercynicus
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 119–128, June 1994
How to Cite
SPRINGER, K. B. and MURPHY, M. A. (1994), Punctuated stasis and collateral evolution in the Devonian lineage of Monograptus hercynicus. Lethaia, 27: 119–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1994.tb01566.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- revised 22nd August, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!