A test of a new technique illustrating faunal dominance trends: Application to the ‘Trilobite Beds' interval of the Middle Devonian Wanakah Shale in western New York
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 245–258, September 1995
How to Cite
BATT, R. J. (1995), A test of a new technique illustrating faunal dominance trends: Application to the ‘Trilobite Beds' interval of the Middle Devonian Wanakah Shale in western New York. Lethaia, 28: 245–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1995.tb01429.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Received 22nd December, 1993 revised 15th September, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!