Decay and composition of the hemichordate Rhabdopleura: implications for the taphonomy of graptolites
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 15–23, March 1995
How to Cite
BRIGGS, D. E.G., KEAR, A. J., BAAS, M., de LEEUW, J. W. and RIGBY, S. (1995), Decay and composition of the hemichordate Rhabdopleura: implications for the taphonomy of graptolites. Lethaia, 28: 15–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1995.tb01589.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- revised 4th November, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!