Université Claude Bernard – Lyon I, lab. Paléontologie Bat 402, 43 bd du 11 Novembre, F-69622 Villeurbanne Cedex, France
Eustatic trends in conodont diversity across the Frasnian–Famennian boundary in the stratotype area, Montagne Noire, Southern France
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 329–337, December 1996
How to Cite
GIRARD, C. and FEIST, R. (1996), Eustatic trends in conodont diversity across the Frasnian–Famennian boundary in the stratotype area, Montagne Noire, Southern France. Lethaia, 29: 329–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1996.tb01668.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- revised 1st February, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!