A modern analogue for the trace fossil Gyrolithes: burrows of the thalassinidean shrimp Axianassa australis
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 41–52, March 1997
How to Cite
DWORSCHAK, P. C. and RODRIGUES, S. D. A. (1997), A modern analogue for the trace fossil Gyrolithes: burrows of the thalassinidean shrimp Axianassa australis. Lethaia, 30: 41–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1997.tb00443.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- 5th March, 1996; revised 26th September, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!