Shell features, main colonized environments, and fractal analysis of sutures in Late Jurassic ammonites
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 191–204, September 1997
How to Cite
OLÓRIZ, F., PALMQVIST, P. and PÉREZ-CLAROS, J. A. (1997), Shell features, main colonized environments, and fractal analysis of sutures in Late Jurassic ammonites. Lethaia, 30: 191–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1997.tb00461.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
- 23rd November, 1996; revised 23rd April, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!