The skeletal taphonomy of Archaeopteryx: a quantitative approach
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 229–238, September 1997
How to Cite
KEMP, R. A. and UNWIN, D. M. (1997), The skeletal taphonomy of Archaeopteryx: a quantitative approach. Lethaia, 30: 229–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1997.tb00465.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
- 11th November, 1996; revised 6th June, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!