The encrustation of fossil and recent sea-urchin tests: ecological and taphonomic significance
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 271–284, December 1997
How to Cite
NEBELSICK, J. H., SCHMID, B. and STACHOWITSCH, M. (1997), The encrustation of fossil and recent sea-urchin tests: ecological and taphonomic significance. Lethaia, 30: 271–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1997.tb00469.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- 11th March, 1997; revised 9th September, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!