Symbiosis, competition, and physical disturbance in the growth histories of Pliocene cheilostome bryoliths
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 221–239, September 1998
How to Cite
KIDWELL, S. M. and GYLLENHAAL, E. D. (1998), Symbiosis, competition, and physical disturbance in the growth histories of Pliocene cheilostome bryoliths. Lethaia, 31: 221–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1998.tb00511.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- 6th February, 1998; revised 2nd July, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!