Paleontological evidence of a brief global sea-level event during the last interglacial
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 241–250, September 1998
How to Cite
WILSON, M. A., CURRAN, H. A. and WHITE, B. (1998), Paleontological evidence of a brief global sea-level event during the last interglacial. Lethaia, 31: 241–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1998.tb00513.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- 15th January, 1998; revised 8th June, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!