A diverse metaphyte assemblage from the Neoproterozoic black shales of South China
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 143–155, June 1999
How to Cite
XUNLAI, Y., JUN, L. and RUIJI, C. (1999), A diverse metaphyte assemblage from the Neoproterozoic black shales of South China. Lethaia, 32: 143–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1999.tb00533.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
- 12th January, 1998; revised 8th April, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!