The endemic molluscs of the Late Miocene Lake Pannon: their origin, evolution, and family-level taxonomy
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 47–60, March 1999
How to Cite
MÜLLER, P., GEARY, D. H. and MAGYAR, I. (1999), The endemic molluscs of the Late Miocene Lake Pannon: their origin, evolution, and family-level taxonomy. Lethaia, 32: 47–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1999.tb00580.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
- 6th July, 1998; revised 20th January, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!