Lamellate book-gills in a late Ordovician eurypterid from the Soom Shale, South Africa: support for a eurypterid-scorpion clade
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 72–74, March 1999
How to Cite
BRADDY, S. J., ALDRIDGE, R. J., GABBOTT, S. E. and THERON, J. N. (1999), Lamellate book-gills in a late Ordovician eurypterid from the Soom Shale, South Africa: support for a eurypterid-scorpion clade. Lethaia, 32: 72–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.1999.tb00582.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- 22 May 1998; revised 22nd September, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!