Statistical Issues in the Prediction of Body Mass for Pleistocene Canids
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 32–34, March 2002
How to Cite
KAUFMAN, J. A. and SMITH, R. J. (2002), Statistical Issues in the Prediction of Body Mass for Pleistocene Canids. Lethaia, 35: 32–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2002.tb00065.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!