Victims of the Early Toarcian anoxic event: the radiation and extinction of Jurassic Koninckinidae (Brachiopoda)
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 345–357, December 2002
How to Cite
VÖRÖS, A. (2002), Victims of the Early Toarcian anoxic event: the radiation and extinction of Jurassic Koninckinidae (Brachiopoda). Lethaia, 35: 345–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2002.tb00093.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- 18th June 2001, revised 17th August 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!