Magnesium and sulphur in the calcite shells of two brachiopods, Terebratulina retusa and Novocrania anomala
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 2–10, March 2007
How to Cite
ENGLAND, J., CUSACK, M. and LEE, M. R. (2007), Magnesium and sulphur in the calcite shells of two brachiopods, Terebratulina retusa and Novocrania anomala. Lethaia, 40: 2–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2006.00001.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Received 26th November 2005, revised 5th July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!