Evolution of community composition in several carnivore palaeoguilds from the European Pleistocene: the role of interspecific competition
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 33–44, March 2007
How to Cite
GARCÍA, N. and VIRGÓS, E. (2007), Evolution of community composition in several carnivore palaeoguilds from the European Pleistocene: the role of interspecific competition. Lethaia, 40: 33–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2006.00004.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
- Received 17th February 2005, revised 25th October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!