Proharpoceras Chao: a new ammonoid lineage surviving the end-Permian mass extinction
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 175–181, June 2007
How to Cite
BRAYARD, A., BUCHER, H., BRÜHWILER, T., GALFETTI, T., GOUDEMAND, N., GUODUN, K., ESCARGUEL, G. and JENKS, J. (2007), Proharpoceras Chao: a new ammonoid lineage surviving the end-Permian mass extinction. Lethaia, 40: 175–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00012.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
- Received 11th September 2006, revised 24th January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!