The nature and significance of the appendages of Opabinia from the Middle Cambrian Burgess Shale
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 161–173, June 2007
How to Cite
ZHANG, X. and BRIGGS, D. E. G. (2007), The nature and significance of the appendages of Opabinia from the Middle Cambrian Burgess Shale. Lethaia, 40: 161–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00013.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
- Received 4th September 2006, revised 6th December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!