Signs of predation in the Middle Jurassic of south-central Poland: evidence from echinoderm taphonomy
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 139–151, June 2007
How to Cite
ZATOŃ, M., VILLIER, L. and SALAMON, M. A. (2007), Signs of predation in the Middle Jurassic of south-central Poland: evidence from echinoderm taphonomy. Lethaia, 40: 139–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00017.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
- Received 15th March 2005, revised 14th November 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!