Borings in trepostome bryozoans from the Ordovician of Estonia: two ichnogenera produced by a single maker, a case of host morphology control
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 237–252, September 2007
How to Cite
JACKSON, P. N. W. and KEY, M. M. (2007), Borings in trepostome bryozoans from the Ordovician of Estonia: two ichnogenera produced by a single maker, a case of host morphology control. Lethaia, 40: 237–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00021.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received on 5/12/2006; manuscript accepted on 22/03/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!