Sutural complexity in Late Jurassic ammonites and its relationship with phragmocone size and shape: a multidimensional approach using fractal analysis
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 253–272, September 2007
How to Cite
PÉREZ-CLAROS, J. A., OLÓRIZ, F. and PALMQVIST, P. (2007), Sutural complexity in Late Jurassic ammonites and its relationship with phragmocone size and shape: a multidimensional approach using fractal analysis. Lethaia, 40: 253–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00022.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received on 21/12/2005; manuscript accepted on 21/3/2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!