The crustacean ichnofossil Palaxius associated with callianassid body fossils in an Eocene methane-seep limestone, Humptulips Formation, Olympic Peninsula, Washington
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 273–280, September 2007
How to Cite
PECKMANN, J., SENOWBARI-DARYAN, B., BIRGEL, D. and GOEDERT, J. L. (2007), The crustacean ichnofossil Palaxius associated with callianassid body fossils in an Eocene methane-seep limestone, Humptulips Formation, Olympic Peninsula, Washington. Lethaia, 40: 273–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00026.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received on 02/01/07; manuscript accepted on 19/04/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!