Shallow-marine ostracode faunas around the Eocene/Oligocene boundary in the northwestern Kyushu, southwestern Japan
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 293–303, September 2007
How to Cite
YAMAGUCHI, T. and KAMIYA, T. (2007), Shallow-marine ostracode faunas around the Eocene/Oligocene boundary in the northwestern Kyushu, southwestern Japan. Lethaia, 40: 293–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00028.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript received on 22/03/2006; manuscript accepted on 17/05/2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!