Things that go bump in the night: evolutionary interactions between cephalopods and cetaceans in the tertiary
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 335–343, December 2007
How to Cite
LINDBERG, D. R. and PYENSON, N. D. (2007), Things that go bump in the night: evolutionary interactions between cephalopods and cetaceans in the tertiary. Lethaia, 40: 335–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00032.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript received on 21/01/2006; manuscript accepted on 15/05/2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!