Specialization of bone structure in Pachyvaranus crassispondylus Arambourg, 1952, an aquatic squamate from the Late Cretaceous of the southern Tethyan margin
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 59–69, March 2008
How to Cite
DE BUFFRÉNIL, V., BARDET, N., PEREDA-SUBERBIOLA, X. and BOUYA, B. (2008), Specialization of bone structure in Pachyvaranus crassispondylus Arambourg, 1952, an aquatic squamate from the Late Cretaceous of the southern Tethyan margin. Lethaia, 41: 59–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2007.00042.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!