Soft-bottom tube worms: from irregular to programmed shell growth
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 349–365, December 2008
How to Cite
SEILACHER, A., OLIVERO, E. B., BUTTS, S. H. and JÄGER, M. (2008), Soft-bottom tube worms: from irregular to programmed shell growth. Lethaia, 41: 349–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2008.00092.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!