Biostratigraphy and sedimentary evolution of Late Miocene and Pliocene continental deposits of the Granada Basin (southern Spain)
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 431–446, December 2008
How to Cite
GARCÍA-ALIX, A., MINWER-BARAKAT, R., MARTÍN, J. M., SUÁREZ, E. M. and FREUDENTHAL, M. (2008), Biostratigraphy and sedimentary evolution of Late Miocene and Pliocene continental deposits of the Granada Basin (southern Spain). Lethaia, 41: 431–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2008.00097.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!