Probing the deep shelf: a Lagerstätte from the Upper Ordovician of Girvan, southwestern Scotland
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 139–146, June 2008
How to Cite
STEWART, S. E. and OWEN, A. W. (2008), Probing the deep shelf: a Lagerstätte from the Upper Ordovician of Girvan, southwestern Scotland. Lethaia, 41: 139–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2008.00117.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!