The new chronostratigraphic classification of the Ordovician System and its relations to major regional series and stages and to δ13C chemostratigraphy
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 97–107, March 2009
How to Cite
BERGSTRÖM, S. M., CHEN, X., GUTIÉRREZ-MARCO, J. C. and DRONOV, A. (2009), The new chronostratigraphic classification of the Ordovician System and its relations to major regional series and stages and to δ13C chemostratigraphy. Lethaia, 42: 97–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2008.00136.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!