Characterization and astronomically calibrated age of the first occurrence of Turborotalia frontosa in the Gorrondatxe section, a prospective Lutetian GSSP: implications for the Eocene time scale
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 The Lethaia Foundation
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 255–264, September 2009
How to Cite
PAYROS, A., ORUE-ETXEBARRIA, X., BERNAOLA, G., APELLANIZ, E., DINARÈS-TURELL, J., TOSQUELLA, J. and CABALLERO, F. (2009), Characterization and astronomically calibrated age of the first occurrence of Turborotalia frontosa in the Gorrondatxe section, a prospective Lutetian GSSP: implications for the Eocene time scale. Lethaia, 42: 255–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1502-3931.2008.00142.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- manuscript received on 29/4/2008; manuscript accepted on 12/7/2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!